Monday, January 5, 2009

It's family business.


Daddy, Mama, Me, Mark, Ate Leliza, & Neil

Yesterday Mark & I met up with my parents & my sister & her boyfriend to have lunch at Olive Garden in Northridge. We tried to reach my brother, but he wasn't picking up his phone. My sister's birthday was on New Year's but she was in Vegas so I guess they wanted to get together once she got back. How dumb was I to forget how valley weather is? I went there with my Members Only jacket to realize that it was freakin' windy & freezing outside. Mark was complaining over how cold he was, but he was wearing a much thicker jacket than I was. I knew I should've brought a scarf. But anyways, the food was bomb. I had the Tour of Italy which is one of my faves (probably my favorite right now). Idk, but I've been craving Italian food lately which is awkward because I'm never in the mood for Italian food. Mark & I have only gone to Olive Garden once (by ourselves) throughout our entire relationship. My dad had too many stories to tell [like always] and was too nice to the waiter which is always embarrassing (if you know my dad, you know what I mean haha). He also seems really happy with the bluetooth headset that I got him. Unfortunately my stepmom's cell phone isn't compatible, but I told them to just upgrade to a new cell phone, I mean, she's had that phone since 2004-2005? So I suggested she get a new one. We asked my parents why they were in the valley, and my dad said they went shopping. I was like, "WHERE WAS I?!" My dad goes, "If only you came with us, I would've probably bought your Uggs." I was like, "WHAT?!?!?!" Lol. And then my stepmom told me and my sister, "I'll buy you guys your Uggs." I was like WOOWOO! My sister was like, "If it's not the Classic Tall then I don't want it." HAHA. So my sister called me today & told me that our mom ordered the boots already; she got the black, and I got the chocolate, although we both wanted black, but I guess Victoria Secret had only 1 black in stock. I told her I don't mind because I love both colors. I can't wait to be warm in those boots haha.

ANYWAYS, after lunch/dinner, Mark & I went to Nordstrom Rack (because I love the one in Woodland Hills, it's so much more organized than the ones closer here), and I just couldn't stop staring at this one L.A.M.B. bag. I hope Mark takes me back because I have a giftcard & would love to put it to use ;] Mark bought a nice T5S jacket, and I couldn't find anything else interesting because I was just fixated on that purse lol. After that, Alex, Lia, & Jason met up with us at Jamba Juice because I had to give them their Katy Perry tickets. We chatted & caught up on some things. Fun stuff. I wanted to see GF! But we had to rush home right after since Mark had school today & we had to attend to our little full-bladdered, hungry labrador who was so excited to see us after being gone. And the part that made me the HAPPIEST was the fact that Bonnie didn't chew up a SINGLE thing while we were gone! Ahh, good girl. She got special treatment after that. I was proud. (:

Today my dad called me & told me he's not feeling too well ): He had really high blood pressure, 165 over something..but he was at the doctor's when he called me & he had an EKG monitoring his heart. His stomach was also hurting, and I was afraid that he'd need to go to the ER. I hope my dad's okay. I'm going to call & check up on him shortly after this blog.

I thought I felt Baby Dylan moving. I don't know. It felt kinda funny and not normal as if he was kicking. But it happened only a couple times so I'm not quite sure. Hopefully so! I can't wait to feel it and be sure; it's like the only way he can communicate with me right now.

Well, I'm going to play music for him now. Goodnight everyone!

No comments: