Friday, January 30, 2009

Ooh video.

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that Mark got to feel the baby kick last night (: And he kicked A LOT so that was pretty good for a first. And then Mark was like, "I feel him moving!" and yeah I definitely feel that every time he does it because that's when the pressure comes in, my belly hardens up, and then I gotta pee.

I did a lil video. I'll show a better video in the future when he's bigger, more active, and a lot more easier to see on the belly. I tried to balance something on my belly to make it easier to see the kick, but nothing would stay on my round belly. This baby cheats, I swear, he KNOWS when I'm about to record him because he won't kick as much as he does when I'm not recording (or when I'm not so concentrated on waiting for him to kick). He's an active baby, but he won't prove it in this video. Since it's kinda hard to tell, you gotta watch it closely! Sorry :[ To give you a heads up, he kicks at 30 seconds, 45 seconds, and 1:23. Enjoy!