Thursday, January 8, 2009

HALF WAY!

Hello everyone!

Today I am 20 weeks pregnant! WOO WOO! I'm officially halfway through, ALREADY. I still can't believe how fast time is flying. Also, it's mine & Mark's 2 years, 9 months anniversary <3 I love my boyfriend! And that also means 3 more months until my 21st birthday. Haha. Wow, today marks a lot of special things to remember. Haha.


Today I went to Nail Factory! I haven't been back since September! And that was to get one of my nails taken off because some dog yanked me at my last job & broke my nail (the zoo nails, remember?) while they were still new. Yes, it was gross & nasty, but yeah that was the last time I've been to Nail Factory. Anri didn't have a clue that I was pregnant so when I told her, she FREAKED hahahaha. And I told her, "Tell me about it. I still wake up every morning thinking to myself, 'Wow, I really am pregnant.' " It was good catching up though; I feel like it's been forever. But like always, she did an amazing job with my nails (: I wanted to do a dog theme & I decided to add Pochacco; I wanted to do Sanrio characters like HK, Pochacco, Pekkle, & Keroppi, but I decided to stick with the dog theme. I love 'em! She's an artist ;]

I'm kinda pooped. Happy wore me out bc I decided to be nice enough to let him walk with me and Bonnie; he peed 20 different times on 20 different places, and then he got his furry feet allllll dirty (they were BLACK), and he kept pulling on the leash while Bonnie was just chillin'. When we got back home, I tried to wash his feet, but he was being a spoiled freakin' brat so I just ended up giving him a bath, and it took me a lifetime to finish up (including blow drying him). I'm so exhausted! UGH.

Tomorrow is my appointment with my doctor at 9:30am. Yay we get to see baby Dylan again! I'm sure he's grown a bit since my ultrasound last Monday. I'm excited, like always. I'll probably do a video or something. Lia suggested that I do one at least every month to show you guys how much progress is going on. I can't wait to finish my "Belly Pictures" timeline because I take pictures of my belly every week since 13 weeks, and I'm amazed at how quick the baby grows.

I'm gonna rest now. I have a headache. Have a good night everyone!

No comments: