Friday, May 15, 2009

38 weeks, 1 day.

I'm so freaking bored. Like I said, I'm just completely fixated on when the heck this baby is gonna pop out.

Today I woke up and my right hand was completely numb. It happened yesterday morning, but once I lifted my arm up, the blood shot back down & it went away. But this morning, I lifted up my arm again, and it wasn't going away whatsoever. I started freaking out and complaining to Mark how I felt no sensation whatsoever in my hand! He just said, "It's normal. Just keep your arm up & move your fingers a little bit. Let the blood flow." And I was trying & trying & waiting..nothing was happening. I was seriously freaking out. I thought something was really wrong with me. After 5 minutes of having my arm up, the numbness started wearing off. What the heck dude. My hands got really swollen yesterday, and now they look like gloves when you blow air in the them. It's horrifying. And it's painful. Sigh. I can't wait for all this swelling to go away.

This afternoon I needed to stop by the bank, and as Mark & I were leaving, I attempted to put my Rainbow sandals on (I've been wearing them lately even though they pinch my foot so hard that it cuts off my blood flow & leaves my foot feeling painful even when I'm not wearing them). I tried on every pair of shoe/sandals & I can't fit any of them :( ANYYYYYYYY! It was really frustrating. I had no choice but wear my Rainbows halfway; I looked ridiculous. I wish I took a picture; the top of my feet are so fat it just pops out when I wear the sandals lol. It's so gross, ugh, and extremely painful. I wanted to go look for a pair of sandals somewhere, but I'm really paranoid abouy being away from home so I didn't even bother. I'll try tomorrow, maybe. I need something comfortable for the hospital.

As for contractions, I haven't been feeling much of them lately. They were a lot worse a few months ago. When I sit for too long, I tend to feel a lot of pain, but not lately. I haven't had back pain in a while (that's a GREAT thing). But being the desperate, anxious person that I am, I just can't WAIT until I feel those painful contractions coming along. Or I'm just sitting here waiting for my water to just break. I'm so impatient -_-

Anyways, I finally ordered my new camera! :D I bought the Canon EOS Rebel XS DSLR as I planned. I can't wait to receive it in the mail. I'd be lucky to get it before Dylan arrives, but I really don't mind if it doesn't since I still have my other camera which I plan to use to take lots of videos. I can't wait to play with it. My next goal is to get the EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens because it's really good for portraits. I'm glad I finally got to order it especially since my mother has been driving me all kinds of insane this month. Really, really insane. Like everyone says (even random people we meet), I talk and appear like I'm the mother and she's the daughter.

No comments: