Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm always indecisive..



My mom promised me a new camera for my birthday, but she said I wouldn't be able to get one 'til May. Well, it's May now! Since I know that once Dylan pops out of my body, I'm going to end up taking 30298570298375976 pictures of him. At first, I didn't want to get D-SLR camera because they're heavy & Mark's current digital camera is bulky that it makes my purses weigh a ton. I was planning on getting a regular point & shoot compact camera. But then I thought it over, and I would love to have tons of cute pictures of the baby, and I'll be traveling around with a stroller anyway; I won't be forced to carry things. I read reviews on the Canon EOS Rebel XS-- read about the different features, and I looked online at example pictures. They come out prettyyyy nice. It seems like the perfect camera for beginners; lots of owners seem very pleased & satisfied. And lastly, it's kinda in the price range that I'd tolerate. I don't see the point in spending so much more for a more professional camera when I'm not a pro. So I think I'm going to get my hands on one of these before our baby arrives. I'll just have to stick with our current camera for videos.

And one of these days, I'm going to own this bag. Once you buy a L.A.M.B. bag, you just never stop. Since 2003! (:



K, enough of what crap I wanna buy for myself. I have to decide on which mattress to purchase for Dylan's crib. G'night!


PS: I really hate Medi-Cal. They NEVER cover my prescriptions. UGH.





No comments: