Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1 month away...

'til my due date! May 28 is coming up so soon. Oh man, I really can't believe it. Our baby Dylan is going to be here any week now, and we're so anxious to meet the little guy. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT! But I'm definitely going to miss being the pregnant, moody girl that I am...the kicks, hearing his heartbeat, the impatience, seeing him on ultrasounds, taking pictures of my growing belly, the pain (well, maybe I won't miss that..)...now it's on to motherhood! Bring it on (:

I could care less about everything else now. I know that eventually my family's life will come together as it should be. Even though it's been so much stress on all of us, I really can't see a reason to stay angry when my baby will be born soon. I love my boyfriend, I love our son. There's so much to think/worry about, but I'm not gonna mope around. It's going to be tough especially this first year, but I know Dylan is our motivation! He is, he is.

I saw my OBGYN today. Mark actually came with me this time (: We heard his heartbeat..perfect, as always. And I just told my doctor about all the new pain I've been experiencing this week. I also told her about the pressure that I've been feeling in my pelvis, and she said the baby's preparing himself now. He's starting to drop. AHHH! I really can't believe it. I'm about 90% finished with packing our bags. I'm planning to do a video on that soon.

Well, I'm tired. I've been keeping myself occupied by preparing all the baby stuff, and when I'm not online doing absolutely nothing but Facebook & Twitter, I'm reading the Twilight series (I'm on Eclipse, book 3 at the moment). I LOVE IT. Read it, if you haven't. You may think it's just a pathetic trend that girls take on, who fall in love with a stupid vampire, but really, I don't even enjoy the book because of that. It's just a good story! Okay, goodnight everyone.

No comments: