Monday, April 20, 2009

April 20.

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like the world is against you? That's how I feel, every single day of my 3rd trimester ):

Today was the 2nd time Mark had to go back. It's been postponed (for those who are wondering), but according to what "they" are saying, it seems official that they're gonna try & take him away from his family--from me and Dylan--in any way possible. Longer than what I expected too ): It could be shorter, but to me, thinking about being without my boyfriend for any period of time (especially once our son is here) is the most heartbreaking, painful feeling. For the past couple weeks, I haven't done anything but stay home, rest, keep my baby safe & run favors for my mom. I haven't been in the mood for anything; I find it hard to keep a smile on my face. As for Mark, he goes out and plays basketball everyday to keep his mind off of what's ahead since school's over for now. My mom is planning to go back to the Philippines this August. I don't rely on anyone else's help (help as in emotional support) because no one seems to prove to me that I should. My family is honestly the one thing that matters to me. I want Dylan to have his dad around during his first year. What am I going to do...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope the world will welcome baby Dylan with good health :) and the same goes for you Calee..

CINDY NGO said...

no matter what happens, you have to remain taking good care of yourself and dylan. good things will come, i promise you. have a little faith and don't give up.

okay? i'm ALWAYS here...

we're praying for you guys!!

Calee: said...

Hi guys (:

Of course our biggest concern is that Dylan is brought into the world as healthy as can be. We have absolutely no doubt that we are going to be the best parents to him. And even with whatever happens to Mark (knock on wood), I will always take the best of care of my baby; I just know Mark wants to be there every single step of the way as well & I would want nothing more than to have him around ): We always try to separate our "current" issues from Dylan because he isn't and never will be part of the problem. We appreciate the support. Thank you <3