Thursday, April 30, 2009

36 weeks.

I'm 9 months pregnant today.
:)

Any week now people...any week.

Things I've been doing to occupy my time:
-Shopping with mother. I now have 2 new purses. (Marc Jacobs & L.A.M.B.) I love love love 'em. Then we bought more stuff for baby. Baby Dylan is spoiled.
-Twilight series. I'm still on Eclipse because I've been out every day & when I get back home, I'm pooped so I nap. But I love reading. I'm in no rush to finish because I won't have anything else to do!
-Learning how to play "Bella's Lullaby" on the piano. Not the fake version that's posted all over the YouTube, but the actual soundtrack/movie version. Too bad I can't record it for you guys; my piano only has a certain amount of keys, and I need the higher keys to make it sound like the actual song. UGH..maybe when I go to my dad's one day.
-Netflix movies.
-Eating.
-Sleeping a lot.
-Still driving my mother around for errands. I don't know how I do it...I really don't trust myself driving anymore with this belly.

Things I found myself extremely addicted to over the past 2 weeks:
-Caffeine free Coke
-Chocolate (especially Toblerone & Hershey's Almond/Toffee Nuggets) SO GOOD. Don't worry, I don't go all crazy eating as much to overdose myself on caffeine.
-Pancakes
-Milk

I'll do a video on what I packed in my hospital bag (so far). I'll do it when when I don't look like crap. BTW, do you guys have an OOVOO account? It's a video chatting application. That stuff is so cool. Add me if you have one: caleealdaya

K, I think I'm gonna snack on some chocolate & continue reading Eclipse. G'night everyone. I'll keep you all updated (:

No comments: