Tuesday, November 25, 2008

13 weeks!

Today Janelle came down to go do a little shopping (: We had lunch at Pat & Oscar's & then headed around the mall since Janelle had a few things to pick up. The only store I found myself truly dedicated to was Forever 21. I think I picked up 10 things to try on, and I bought 8 of that 10 lol. It's hard fitting into my current clothes now that my belly's popping out ): I mean, when I'm 6 months maybe I'll accept wearing tighter clothes, but right now I don't wanna just look "fat". I was so hot inside Forever 21 (shopping is hard work), but once we stepped outside, it was sooo cold! I was surprised it hadn't started raining. We got my usual Jamba Juice then we headed for Target.

Okay, don't get me started with these freakin' emotions you get while being pregnant. I was talking to Janelle earlier today about how whenever I see a romantic or sad movie or even a freakin' commercial, I start to tear up. Anyways, getting to my point, once we got to Target, we went to see what Janelle needed to get then we started walking around the store. The baby section obviously gets me excited, but unfortunately I can't buy anything since I don't even know the baby's gender. We were walking the car seats aisle, but when we walked into the next aisle, there was a father and his daughter messing around, and the little girl was joking around saying, "Mommy, mommy! Daddy hurt me!" and the mom and dad were laughing along with her...IT WAS JUST TOO CUTE TO WATCH. And guess what happens to me?! I STARTED CRYING. It was just tearing up at first, until I realized I couldn't control myself, trying to prevent the tears from coming out. Janelle kept saying, "Oh GOD Cholo, no are you serious? Cholo, no way." Omg. I was crying! It was because I saw how happy that family was, and it makes me so emotional to think that THAT'S what I'll be going through in the upcoming few months, not to mention, years to come. It made me so happy! It's still a shock to me. I haven't cried about my pregnancy ever since I first found out about it. It really hit me when I saw that family together. Janelle couldn't stop laughing at me! And I mean, shoot, if it was the opposite way around, I think I'd be laughing at her too. She was like, "Should we go home now?!" LOL. I was like, "YES PLEASE." and this lady walked passed us and asked me, "OMG! What's wrong?! Are you okay?!" How embarrassing. Janelle told her, "Oh no, she's fine. She's pregnant. We just saw a family in the baby section & she got emotional." And the lady was like, "Ahh, I see....the hormones. Go home & get some rest!" Haha. Wow. I'm pathetic. But I'm sure once you guys are pregnant (or already have been), you'd understand. Until this day I still cannot believe what Mark & I are going through--I'm so excited. Ahhh. No more baby stores/sections for me. I'll just start bawling like an idiot.

So now I'm officially 13 weeks pregnant! Right now I feel nauseous because of my prenatal pills that I take during dinner. Ahhh. My stomach is stretching by the week. I feel it (and see it). And I'm starting to feel cramps. I'm wondering whether it's because my uterus is stretching or if I'm really GASSY (ahahahahaha). It's making me so uneasy! Sigh. And when I sleep, I don't feel comfortable lying on my stomach like I always do. I get tired on my sides already. I really would love a maternity pillow to cuddle with because Mark's not all that soft and comfy. haha. By the end of this week I will be in my 2nd trimester. Weee! It's a goal! I've been google-ing up "13 week pregnancy pictures" to see what others pregnant bellies look like! After seeing those pictures, I don't feel so bad (or fat). Well, I still do feel fat, but that's typical of me. I'm also obsessed with rubbing my belly while I'm in bed & talking to my unborn child in my head. I might sound crazy, but I think it works! Mark wants to start playing Mozart through headphones so the baby can be smart. Haha. I don't know if that'll work, but we'll definitely let the baby listen to some good music. Maybe some Paramore (; I'm excited for next week so see another ultrasound. I can't wait to see how much our fetus has grown! Also I'll be getting blood drawn to see any abnormalities (did I write about these already?) and whatever tests that are normally done around this time. Wish us luck, please! Keep us in your prayers that baby Chantarawong is healthy!

On another note, I got rid of my iPhone ): I miss that phone already. It was such a fun little gadget. What happened was, on Sunday (while I was in Palmdale) when I was charging my phone on my laptop, I was playing music on iTunes, and it asked me if I wanted to upgrade to 2.2. I was stupid enough to say YES, and since I use my phone on T-mobile, I needed this spare ATT sim card that I left at home in Torrance. So I couldn't upgrade my phone right away, and when I got back home to Torrance, I tried doing all the special switching of sim cards crap that I alwayssssss have to deal with, but it wasn't working. That crap drove me to my last nerve. I am tired of always having to switch my sim card everytime my iPhone dropped service for more than 5 minutes. I always have to stop what I'm doing, sit in the middle of a mall, or sit in the car, taking out the sim card & switching it out to another phone blahblahblahblahblah. It was just too much. Althought I LOVED my iPhone, I couldn't bare with it, and I just need to settle with a T-mobile phone in order to avoid service issues. I called someone yesterday to meet up with them to buy a T-mobile G1. Their ad said it was a black phone, and when I met up with them in Carson, it was a bronze. That was frustrating, having to deal with traffic on PCH for nothing. Then I called this other person who was selling it for $300, and he told me he'd be able to drop it off for me later on after he got out of work (he works at T-mobile at Del Amo, as he said) He said he would've been out by 5pm, but the wait got later..and later..and later..and by 8pm, I called him back and he said, "OH! I was about to text you and tell you that I'm going to be a little late." Next thing I know, it was 11pm. I gave up. So this morning, I bought one off Ebay for $280. WOO! And he was kind enough to send it using overnight shipping. So I'll be getting my new phone in tomorrow (: Good, cuz I'm tired of using this boring Razr.

Ahhh, the rain is getting louder and louder. I'm pooped & full of El Pollo Loco. Delicious! I hope everyone's being safe. I have to continue helping Mark with his algebra homework. Have a good night!

No comments: