Monday, November 10, 2008

The holidays are coming up.

I love this feeling. The weather changes, and when it's cold like this, that's when I know my favorite season is coming up. Thanksgiving & Christmas are definitely my favorites. I love that certain scent and the decorations. It always makes me feel all funny inside. Like it's the season to be happy! And I'm definitely happy this year; even with no gifts of any sort, I'm fine because I have this little baby growing inside of me.

Anyways, I've been soooooooooo lazy. I was trying to write a blog yesterday, but I was so dizzy and nauseous. Then this morning I tried to blog as well, but I felt too sick. It's just RIDICULOUS! I can't feel normal. Everyday I wake up and eat, and then I feel sooo exhausted afterwards. Then I get super hungry & when I eat for lunch, I get sleepy and lazy again. Then I get nauseous all over again. I don't know. It's just insane. Too much for me to handle.

Yesterday morning I sorta cleaned up the room now that JouJou has left us some more space. We're planning to just completely rearrange the room to make a huge amount of space because I know that if we just push most of the furniture to one side, it leaves practically half the room empty. That's a good thing. I hope we do it soon. I miss when we had like nothing in our room & we had soooooooo much free space. Now we gotta figure out where to put our mini fridge, mini pantry, tv, desk, bed, night stands. Ah. So much crap in here.

In the afternoon, Jeanillie & Joe decided to come kick it for a while. We just talked & laughed over stupid things like this one Filipino folklore book full of superstitions. It's called "Don't Take a Bath on a Friday." It's really pathetic, but it's so funny in it's own Filipino way. Idk. Filipinos, ah. The things they make up.

My biological mother (who lives in the Philippines, if you didn't know) called me as well. I told her, "You should come back soon because you're expecting a grandchild." She was like, "What? Who?" I told her, "ME!" Now she's super excited. She was like, "Can I keep it?" UH NO. Crazy woman. She said she'll be the babysitter, which is a really good thing. My mom's all happy for us. I hope she comes back soon to help us out; at least contribute SOMETHING, Mother. Jesus.

After Jeanillie & Joe headed out, Mark & I went to go catch some dinner @ La Salsa, then we headed to Rowland Heights because Vicky was nice enough to give me a Paramore vinyl (which I want to have the band sign when I see them on the 18th). Thanks! Oh, and Pudge is very VERY cute. I wish I could seriously switch him with Happy ahahaha. I'm so mean to Happy, but that's because he's an ass. I think everyone (who comes over) knows how much of an ass he is (: After that, Mark & I had to rush to his basketball game in Anaheim by 8pm. We got there right on time, and the team played pretty well! I sat with Melissa & Leslie. I broke the news to Melissa, and it felt so good to share my feelings with someone who's going through what I'm going through (but she's already 6 months pregnant..ahhhh, so cute I can't wait 'til her little Evan is born!) Evan and our baby are going to be playmates (of course because they're related as well haha). The guys won both games, and I was relieved when the games were over because I was sooooooo exhausted; I just wanted to be home in my bed, dead asleep. Also, my bum hurts now because sitting on those bleachers for 2 hours was not comfortable. Yeah, I'm so sore right now.

When I got home, I studied and finished my Stage 2 test. I just want to get it done before our trip to Vegas this week. We'll be leaving Thursday morning, I believe, and we have to check in at 3pm. We're staying at the Luxor (: I love the whole setting of that place because Egypt is definitely one place I have to visit before I die. Anyways, yeah, I haven't been back to the Luxor in a while, and hotels rates are really good in Vegas right now. I just wanna stay somewhere near the strip so I don't have to walk too far. We're also planning to see a show, possibly the Blue Man Group. I'm excited. Time to go away. I was really looking forward to San Francisco, but that's gonna cost a lot more. Maybe next time. I'm excited though. I'm just kinda afraid how the car ride will be because nowadays I easily get nauseous. AND I get hungry like every half hour. I'm gonna be a nuisance, begging to stop for a bathroom break or for more food. Ah, we'll see.

Today we had lunch with CHOLO :] I was REALLY sick today; I couldn't help it; I really wanted to barf. I really hate this feeling of always being sick everyday. It's so hard to handle, but I know it's what I gotta bear through because it's all for my little one. Tomorrow, I'm planning on applying at the WIC center in Torrance so I can finally get that over with. Well, I gotta finish up my laundry. Goodnight!

No comments: