Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hot Topic Paramore Lost Show





































So I'm crazy. All last minute, I decided to bust a mission and drive all the way to the valley to pick up Ryan and rush to Northridge mall to buy the wristbands for the Hot Topic Paramore Lost Show in Hollywood. When we got to the store, they still had a good amount of t-shirts left; I quickly grabbed one for me and one for Ryan. Once we got in line to pay, the cashier saw what we were about to purchase and told his coworker to pull out the rest of the shirts. I was wondering why until he told us, "Man, there have fights over these wristbands! After you guys, there's only 1 more left." I was like dannnnnnnnnnnnnng! Perfect timing or what!! I had to bear through traffic on most of the 405, but I didn't give a damn because I got my wristband, and that's what makes me happy! I finally get to meet Paramore! Cameras aren't allowed though, that's one thing that sucks ): But I get to see them again, and finally get to tell them how much I appreciate their good music & talent. And it'll be my unborn baby's first concert! Haha. It would be a Paramore show (:

We stopped by the Children's Place to buy the gift for the baby shower. I bought these cute pajamas, and they were so cute I wish I bought it for myself [but I don't even know the gender yet]. Then we stopped by Journeyz Kids to visit my friend Ashley who I haven't seen in YEARS. Then afterwards we stopped by Old Navy & I bought myself a couple of leggings [because I hate wearing jeans now..I think I mentioned that somewhere].

By 3:15pm I was driving back home to Torrance, and I was stuck in traffic for a good hour. I had to pee really bad, and I was soooooo exhausted. I barely walked around the mall, but I was ready to pass out. That's how tired I get nowadays. I prepared the gift once I got home, and we headed out to Aj's house. The house was packed with people! I had some pancit, beef steak, and lumpia, and I thought I was able to eat more, but I couldn't. Then I started feeling nauseous again. That was me pretty much the whole time at the party. David, Mark S, and Don were there as well. It's always fun chatting with the guys; they're such guys, and I'm so used to always being the only girl nowadays. Haha. Well now I'm home, and I believe Don & Aj are about to stop by lol. I don't know; these guys are usually inseparable.

I'm pretty pooped, but I'm hungry again (: I'm going to find me some food. Munch, munch, munch x]

No comments: