Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Late Night Laundry.

Hello everyone. It's about 11:30pm, and I'm sitting on my bed folding all our laundry. I have to get this completed before we pack for Vegas. My bum is still sore.

Thankfully, little fetus decided to cooperate with me today. I didn't really feel nauseous at all today. Mark & I went to the WIC Center in Torrance to apply. No one was there (thankfully) so I got my application filled out & completed in a real short amount of time. That was easier than I thought. I already got my checks, and ID card. Woo! I mean, it's not much, but it's SOMETHING. Anything that'll save us money would be a big help. Another good reason why we live in California. After WIC, we had lunch at Souplantation, my favorite place! I miss that place so much! I haven't been craving it for the past 2 weeks, but today I was just desperate for their food. It was so yummy (: Good stuff. I was happy. After lunch, we stopped by Jamba Juice. I think it's the pregnant kick-it spot, no joke. I saw 4 other pregnant women waiting in line for their smoothies. Hmm, Jamba Juice must be a big crave. I already drank it twice this week, haha. We ended up rearranging our room a little bit. A little bit of changing around /cleaning has done this room some good! We have more space, and I feel a bit better. Well, Mark had to do most of the lifting since I'm pretty useless with my condition; all I could do was dust. Haha.

My sister finally called me today saying, "Do you have something to tell me?" I was like, "SHUT UP, I already know Mama told you." She laughed. That hoe. Haha. She's excited to plan the baby shower already, crazy girl. Probably more excited than me! The two things I'm desperate for right now is my first prenatal screening on Dec. 5th & finally finding out the gender in January. I have no patience, ahhhhhhh.

Mark had a conversation with his mother last night. Apparently, she wants us to give our baby Mark's maiden name "Lunggapin" aka his mom's last name. I mean, I have no problem letting him/her have that last name, but the baby won't even sound related to me OR Mark. Haha. Foreal though! Here's Charleene Aldaya & Mark Chantarawong with a baby named "[insert baby's first name] Lunggapin". I told myself that maybe I can just squeeze "Aldaya" in there somewhere. The baby's gonna have oneeeeee long name. For a while now, Mark's been planning to change his last name to Lunggapin since he claims the name "Chantarawong" has done him no good. Hopefully he can take that to court soon! Make the baby OUR baby! Haha. (:

So I found out Paramore's also performing for the Jimmy Kimmel Show AFTER their show/meet & greet at Hot Topic on the 18th. So being the psycho that I am, I sought after their tickets on Jimmy Kimmel's site, and reserved 2 tickets. They're free, shit, I'll take 'em! Man, it's gonna be such a fun night. It will definitely be one of the best nights of this year. I'm sooo excited. Even though we won't be in line early enough to get close to the stage for the 2nd performance, it doesn't matter! I'll just be happy to have an entire night full of Paramore (:

Well, gotta get back to laundry & a little bit more cleaning up for the room, then sleepy time for me. I'm poooooped! It was a good day. Hopefully my nausea will lessen from now on (I hope I'm not jinxing it right now). G'night!

No comments: