Saturday, November 8, 2008

She knows.

So Mark decided to tell me at 5am this morning that he told his mother about the news. 5am. Not a good time to wake me up. I felt my stomach hurting, and I wanted to throw up all over his face. YEP. No really, I get so nauseous especially when I haven't eaten and I need a lot of rest. Anyways, she got home from work around 3:15am, according to Mark, and he went downstairs to go eat (like always, he eats late) and he told her, "I'm not gonna lie to to you; the reason I took Calee to the doctor is because she's pregnant." Her response?

"I knew it!"

Basically, she's disappointed. She kept asking him, "Why didn't you guys use protection? blahblahblahblahblah" All the stuff you'd hear from a typical parent. And then she kept saying, "You guys aren't ready; you both don't even have jobs." Not entirely true. I already predicted she would say that because none of our family really "know-know", you know? lol. Okay, going on, she also told him, "Calee's not even going to school right now" and Mark told her, "Yes she is; she's studying for her dog training." She said, "How do you know she won't quit that?" Oh, how did I predict she was gonna say that also? I pretty much know the way she thinks, especially of me. Then she kept telling Mark, "You guys better not argue a lot now that you two are having a baby and this and that and be responsible and blahblahblahblah." I don't really know what she said because I can't remember a lot of the things Mark told [it was too early & I was practically half asleep]. He just told her, "Don't worry. Calee knows her responsibilities now. I know mine. And don't worry about our financial issues." Then Mark told me she cried. I asked, "Was that a happy or sad cry?" And he said, "I don't know." Hmm, that must mean something if you can't tell which from which, lol. Mark said that she wants to have a talk with us both. I wanna hide, haha. No, no, I'll face her, of course. It's just she always thinks of me as something I'm not because all she sees me do is stay in my room all day. That's because I'm so scared of her. Little does she know much of a clean freak I am, how organized I can be, how much I help Mark with his homework, how much I wanna help everyone out; I'm not a bad person, and I hope she will realize that one day. My parents know how hard I try. I hope she'll see that in me now that I'm gonna be a mother. When this baby comes out, she's gonna be all excited & treat our baby like a human Happy (as if Happy isn't human-like enough). One good thing about all this is that Mark & I aren't homeless (:

Last night, Mark & I got JouJou ready in his aunt's van to go drop her off at Ryan's house in the valley. We left around 7:20pm & I swear we didn't get there 'til like 9. Traffic is sooooo horrible on the 405, especially on a Friday night. We expected it, of course, but I didn't wanna get to Ryan's house so late & I was starving like crazy and I wanted Mission Burrito (b/c I was craving it like crazy). Too bad by the time we reach the valley, the place would've closed, so we went to Daglas instead. JP & Ryan met up with us there. I told them, "I HAVE TO EAT FIRST I'M FREAKIN' STARVING." Yup. I need to eat eat eat. It was fun hanging out with my old confirmation leader crew. I miss those times always bagging on Ryan. I told him, "I see things haven't changed." HAHA. Anyways, after dinner we went to Ryan's house. Lia & Jason met up with us, also Jeanillie, Joe, & Teresa, but only for a short while. We got JouJou set up, and I gave her her little bath house so she was super happy. I'm gonna miss that girl! But I know she'll be in good hands, and if I wanted to go visit her, I know where to go (:

So Paramore is going to perform at Hot Topic at Hollywood/Highland, and in order for me to be a part of this GRAND performance, I need to go to a participating Hot Topic (Brea, Northridge, blahblahblah malls) and buy their exclusive t-shirt to get the wristband. It also guarantees a meet&greet with the band. DOES ANYBODY UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS IMPORTANT?! I've been wanting to freakin' meet Paramore for how long now, and now that I have a chance, I have to figure out who the hell can go with me! It's on November 18th, a Tuesday, at 4pm. I have to go I have to go. So I think Mark's gonna take me to Brea tomorrow. I have to go! I'll be so sad. Ah, the ups of living in Southern California (:

Today, I gotta go shopping at Babies R Us. Nope, not for me! But for Aj's brother's soon-t0-arrive baby. It's their babyshower today. I love shopping there. I think I've been there like 4 times in the past year just because of how many damn babyshowers I attended, hahaha. But everytime I go in there, I get that feeling where I wish wish wish I had a baby & it would be soo cute & fun to go shopping for all that stuff for myself. AH, now my wish has come true, and I can't wait to get my own registry. Haha. That's like 5 months from now but whatever, I'm freakin' excited.

Have a good day everyone!

3 comments:

GO TO HEYLOOKITSJADE.BLOGSPOT said...

Hey Calee, it's Jade :) Just wanted to let you know that I'm so excited for you guys! You'll be an excellent mother, I know it. I still remember those SJW days, how you used to protect me from Shehan & Paul, hahaha. You'll be amazing<3

진훈=사랑 said...

yo! i was pretty worried when i read your other posts but now that she knows, im glad. no matter what, for sure she will be one happy grandmother! its really exciting to see it all and im glad that you're ready and documenting everything here^_^ since i dont really get to talk to u as much lately. well if you need anything just give me a call! take care yo!

Calee: said...

hahahah omg [to jade] that's so funny! shehan and paul. whew. that's a good one. i can't wait to remind shehan of that next time i see him. but thank you! i appreciate that (: I'm so glad you still remember those days when you were so tiny & I was like the big boss telling people to shoo away from you. hahaha.

and to jean! thanks! dude, i don't do anything but sit at home all day, so you should come and take me out ahhahaha. but yeah i'm pretty relieved myself, but i haven't seen her all day today since he told her and i'm kinda scared she's gonna give me the dirty look, but whatever! we will all get over it eventually. (: