Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank you for...

-My parents and siblings. Although we don't ALL always get along and disagree on so many things, no matter what I will always be there for them like they've always been there for me. Although I don't get to spend enough time with them, I hope they know that I love them all very much, and that I'm hoping through all these rough economic times, that God will listen to their prayers &guide them through it (especially my dad).

-My good friends. Although I don't have many friends, I'm grateful for the limited number that I have-- great, understanding friends who I enjoy the company of / having great conversations and laughs with. Remember that I will always be here to talk to, vent to, go shopping with, you know, all that good stuff ;)

-My dogs! Oh, you guys have NO idea how much happiness my dogs bring me. I love spending a lot of time with them. If you've never experienced this type of "relationship" with a pet, especially dogs, you are definitely missing out. I miss my dogs already! They are sooo very special to me. Also, I'm thankful for having Margaux in my life. My dogs really impact the way I live my life...they are seriously my motivation.

-My loving boyfriend. I seriously wouldn't want anyone else on this earth. I am FOREVER grateful for being incredibly blessed by having him in my life. No one else shows as much care, patience, love, affection, and dedication as he does. No one else understands me as much as he does. I'm so glad that in whatever I do, he and I go through it together. We makes the best memories. I love my Markie always. He's my everything.

-My unborn baby. Now that's the one thing I'm most thankful for this season. Although I'm still young & things happened unexpectedly, having a baby is a GIFT and a true blessing. I am anticipating my new life of constant crying, strollers, baby poop, diapers, baby food, booties, soft blankets--sigh (: Mark & I are going to be the dopest parents ;)

-My life. I know there are times when I feel like I've hit rock bottom. I get so emotional and weak when I have a rough day or when I feel like huge failure, but I pick myself up realizing what I've got and how fortunate I've been. I watch the news about the missions helping out for Thanksgiving, feeding those in need. It made me so sad. I am just lucky, like many of you guys, to have a life where our parents have raised us & gave us many great things to guide us to live a good life.

I hope everyone has had a safe and happy Thanksgiving (: I didn't get to see my family today since we already celebrated it last weekend, but Mark & I celebrated by pigging out at Black Angus because they always have their $16.99 unlimited turkey special. Mmmm. I'm full now, sleepy, and suffering from butt cramps (lol). Much love! Goodnight.

No comments: