Sunday, November 30, 2008

December already?!

Can you believe it?! Time is zooming! I love listening to 103.5 play Christmas songs all day. I loveeee it, seriously. Makes me think happy thoughts.

How was Thanksgiving / the weekend?! For me, I had a good weekend, I suppose. On Thanksgiving night, I opened 0ur room door too quick & the fan fell from the window and spilled some prettttty nasty stuff all over our pillows so we had to suffer a couple days without pillows. That kinda made me moody. But since I couldn't get much sleep, we were up at 6am on Black Friday. We went to to Best Buy & he bought himself another Xbox since his elite crashed (he just put the elite's hard drive to his new one harhar). That's all he bought since everything else was pretty useless. He already bought a lot of stuff during last year's Black Friday. For me, we went shopping at the mall! Mark treated me to some Victoria Secret & Forever 21. (: And that was my day.

Yesterday & today have been more relaxed. We finally bought our pillows last night; ahhhh, so comfy. Makes me so happy, especially my new body pillow. I wanted to get the Snoogle pillow at Target, but I'm debating whether I'll need it or not. Maybe when my bump is huge, I'll need it. As of right now, I'm doing okay. It's just annoying sleeping on my sides (I complain about this too much). Oh, and I finally bought some Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for the stretchmarks. Gross. OH YEAH, I took pictures of my belly the other night. Yuck. I look like I'm 5 months pregnant already! BAHAHA. And no, I will not show you guys. Not yet. hahaha.

Medi-Cal gives me a headache. I received a bunch of mail from them, requesting me to fill out all this other paperwork / sign paperwork / send copies of documents / go to this one office in Rancho Dominguez to show proof that I'm a US citizen. And the office needs me to go there by December 5, and Mark has school everyday. GAHHH! This gives me such a headache. I cried because I was so stressed ): My social worker (who's also Filipino) reassured me that everything will be okay. I was hoping to get accepted for insurance soon since my appointment is this upcoming Friday so I guess I'm going to have to cancel the whole screening procedure. I'll just get the ultrasound. I want to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time. Aww. I just want to know / see that everything is okay in here. I was watching child birth videos on YouTube. GOSH! SO CUTE! I was all tearing up. It makes me anticipate that moment when I'll be lying on that hospital bed, waiting hours until I'll be ready to POP! And there will be my little baby! Aww. So exciting. I was also looking at ultrasounds at 14 weeks. Jeez, those little things like to MOVE! I can't imagine it because I don't feel a DAMN thing. It's insane. The fetus is so wild at 14 weeks; new life amazes me. If you guys see them on YouTube, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Being emotional lately has taken over me. Whatever I hear or watch, I tend to wanna cry. And sometimes I get moody & take it on Mark (like always, even before I was ever pregnant..oh well). I feel bad that he has to put up with me and my neediness :| But I guess I'll get over it soon. It's the sickness too. Today I felt so nauseated ): It makes me sad to think that I can't go out to certain places because of how sick I feel. And I hate how it's real good on certain days & then on days I wish I didn't feel sick, I'll be sick. Sigh. I hope that during my 2nd trimester, things will change. Another thing that amazes me is how quick my nails grow. I miss getting my 3D nails!! ): My nails grow soooooo quick that I have to cut them every 4-5 days. They look and feel so healthy though (: It's okay, I'll probably get them done around the baby shower or something! Bringing it back. Haha.

Well I just got finished with my test on the ABC website and now I gotta finish up on some laundry since Mark needs clean uniform for school tomorrow. Have a good night everyone.

Hmm, Cyber Monday?!

No comments: