Friday, November 7, 2008

I love my daddy.

Seriously. This is why I always have those softer moments when I stop & think about how much my father means to me. Although we argue about a lot of stupid shit, like religion and politics and he gets all cranky, I know that he will always be there for me and will always be there to listen. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to have a father like him. I mean, does you dad call you like 4 times a day just to ask you the simplest things like, "Did you eat yet?" or "Can you look up lyrics for me?" LOL. I know my dad misses me. I know for sure that this new grandchild of his will make him one super happy Lolo :]

I kept calling my dad, seriously today, since 11am. He sucks at picking up his phone. No, but I was guessing he was busy in a meeting at work so I decided to call him later. I called him around 2:15pm, and [already CRYING] the first thing I told him was, "Daddy, I saw the doctor yesterday..I just wanted to tell you that I'm almost 3 months pregnant." His reaction?

"You are?"

Not a "WHAT?!" Not a "ARE YOU STUPID ANAK?!" It was a simple, "You are?" as if we were just having a regular conversation. He told me that he has absolutely nothing against it..that things happen in life, and we all have to accept it. He said that as long as Mark & I know how to take care of ourselves and our baby, that everything should be okay. My dad is a huge support to me, and having him say all those things to me was so relieving. I'm SO happy. I'm tearing up! AHHH. I couldn't ask for a better reaction because honestly, I didn't expect it to be this easy. My dad understands me a lot especially after back in the day when I used to be such a horrible daughter, a "bad ass" I guess you could say, because I never used to listen to what my parents would tell me. He never used to have patience like he does now. I believe it's because as he gets older, and as I get older, he begins to understand why things are the way they are. Look at this world we live in now. Things just happen, and we face our issues head on. I'm just thankful for Mark & my dad. Seriously. The only two men I need in life to keep me strong. And if my baby ends up being a boy, then the THREE men I need in my life :]

Anyways, I bought myself a Pregnancy Journal yesterday after my visit to the doctor. I like it because I get to jot down my first reactions & all the names I wanna sort through and what things I do and don't crave for. Fun stuff.

I just wanna say a bigggggggg THANK YOU to everyone who have congratulated Mark & I and for all the support. We really really need it, ESPECIALLY ME! Especially through my rollercoaster mood swings & times of nausea & pain. And if you guys ever wanna talk to me or chat or whatever, DO IT! I'm bored all day, everyday; I just stay in this bed, eat, eat more, eat some more, and then go pee 100x a day. Then I watch more Heroes. Yup. What a life, right? There's not much else I can do to keep this baby healthy! Haha. Oh, but I would love to go to the mall, but there's nothing I can shop for. I just want leggings and big tshirts and sweaters. I'm too lazy to dress up. Idk. I wanna be one of those steezy moms, but like I said, I'M SO DAMN LAZY!

Tonight, we're going to the valley to drop off JouJou! My friend Ryan decided to take her in his home (THANK YOU!) and it's all freeeee of charge. Lucky him. $500 worth of shit, for free! Haha. I really don't care about the money; I just need her to find a home, and I need the space in our room to prepare for our little one. I think I'll be having dinner with Ryan & JP as well..anyone else wanna join? Go to Daglas ;)

I'm sooo excited! Overall, that is. Well, here's my last entry for today (I hope). Bye bye everyone.

No comments: