Thursday, December 18, 2008

17 weeks.

Time does fly by pretty quickly.

Anyways, this week has been exhausting. Yesterday Janelle & I went Christmas shopping @ Cerritos Mall. It's ridiculous how easily tired I get. We ate at CPK around 2 and I wanted to knock out afterwards. Ahh. But yeah, I don't feel like shopping over the weekend because I know it's just going to be ridiculous. People are CRAZY at the mall especially on those busy weekends such as this upcoming weekend before Christmas. So anywho, I got some presents for both mine & Mark's families, and we went to Target for more presents (and I was desperate for an umbrella). It was pouring yesterday. I really wish I was able to drive to Palmdale & enjoy the snow! The 14 freeway was closed, but I believe it reopened this afternoon. My dad didn't go to work yesterday or today. He attempted to, but it was impossible. It wasn't snowing that much last year; it was icy but no snow. The dogs were having so much fun! I posted some pics in my bulletin on myspace, but I'll probably upload some on here later. It was nice to see those pictures; my brother & dad took them and emailed them to me shortly after. I was jealous, grr.

Today, Janelle & I headed to South Coast Plaza. I didn't shop. I didn't feel like it. Shopping for presents this year is so not fun. I think everyone knows how it is. We're just all broke. It's so lame. Anyways, Cholo cooked me brunch & I just wanted to sleep afterwards (again lol). I have no energy! I'm just pooped all the time. Gosh. After South Coast Plaza we headed to Santa Ana to meet TN & Kate at her house. We then headed to Pj's Abbey which is a restaurant in an actual old church. Kinda creepy, but it was nice. The food was good, bread was yummy, but all the entrees are like $16+. We were the only Asians there, mwahah. It was also nice because there was a violinist playing & he played Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera. It was so pretty! Well whenever Kate gets to send me the pictures, I'll post them. It was good catching up with the girls especially since I've been pretty much locked up in this room most of the time.

Mark is finally off for vacation until January 5th so I won't be as bored at home alone everyday. YAY. There are so many movies I'd like to watch in theaters, but Marley & Me is my priority this Christmas (: I tear up everytime I see that trailer lol. But anyways, hopefully the next 3 weeks flies by quickly with all these holidays because I'm way too anxious for my next ultrasound. So I tried posting that video that I last showed you guys (below) through YoutTube, but it uploaded faster on Blogspot so I had no idea whether it uploaded on my YouTube account or not. The next day, I logged on my YouTube account & saw a bunch of messages from random pregnant girls asking for advice such as, "Hi, my name is _____, and I'm 15 weeks pregnant. I'm experiencing issues with gas so I was wondering if you were too. I tend to fart a lot lately, and I would appreciate it if you can mention it in your next video." HAHAHAHA. Uhhh. Hmm. It was never my intention to post a video for a "Dear Pregnant Calee.." type of situation, but I thought it was pretty funny. I actually answered her since I told her that I didn't know when the next time I would make a video was. Haha. All I wanted was to post that video on my blog; now I've become some pregnant chick giving advice to other pregnant chicks on YouTube. Weird.

Well, hope everyone's having a week and getting ready for Christmas. I'll probably post and say hi around next week when I'm in Palmdale. Bonnie will say hi too. Maybe a video. Mwaha. Bye guys.

No comments: