Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Boy names suggestions?

You guys need to throw some baby names at me. FIRST and/or MIDDLE names. Comment & give me some names to choose from!

See here's the thing, Mark doesn't really like any other name (at the moment) besides "Mackenzie." He loves that name. Although it's originally a boy name, it sounds so girly to me (and everyone else I told). He also loves it because he'd want his kid to be nicknamed "Mac" or "Mack." So think about it..Mack Chantarawong? That's like saying Mark's name all fobby-ish without the "R" lol.

In case some of you guys didn't know, I was already set on a girl name, that's IF we were going to have a baby girl. Her name would be "Audrey", but I wasn't set on a middle name yet. Oh well. Whenever I have a daughter, her name will be Audrey for sure! At least that was easier for Mark & I to agree on, haha. (:

So here are some BOY names that I've thought of. I haven't seriously sat down with Mark to choose among them since I wanted to make a longer list instead.

-Mackenzie (lol)
-Dylan (i <3333 this name, one of my faves, even though it's my nephew's name aka my brother's son lol, except his is spelled as "Dillon")
-Lucas
-Gabriel (this one is my fave too)
-Ethan (love this one too)
-Tristan
-Bryden
-Logan (Mark's choice too)
-Quincy (Another one of Mark's choices)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi calee! im so excited for you! [= ok don't laugh at my suggestions, im just tryna help a sista out--
brent? jayden? landon? brayden? rylan? evan? blake? idk woman, but i know you'll find the perfect name for your new baby boy! you still gots time!

Calee: said...

i really like landon and rylan! i love the name evan, but that's mark's soon-to-be nephew coming in february! haha! but you picked cute names, thanks stace!

alexsantos said...

i swear my boy will be named ryan anthony. i know a rylan and i love that name, and he's super cute! so that's my vote :) i'm so happy for you, i totally voted "BOY" on your poll. hope you're doing well, this is all so exciting!

Unknown said...

lol im glad u liked my suggestions, cal [; let me know as soon as you decide on the final name! can't wait! rylan and landon ARE cute names! :D

lol alex, i picked out names for my babies already too! i picked brooke lynn, kyana ari, riley, and carter..it's always hard to pick middle names for boys haha