Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008.

Hello everyone! I hope you all have a fun but safe New Year's celebration. Mark & I aren't doing a darn thing. We don't usually have anything planned every year on New Year's, so it's normal, haha. For me, I'm happy for New Year's because I'm starting it off by turning 19 weeks pregnant (: Today I've been searching online for cute little boy outfits & bibs & all that junk. It's ridiculous how soon I'm starting, but I'm SO excited over what the new year will bring us. Our baby boy will be born before summer & we're going to have a lot of memories to make. It's gonna be FUN! (and stressful and a pain, don't think I don't think about that, haha) I'm still thinking about the name, but I kinda have one already set in my mind so maybe I can convince Mark. He still keeps saying "I'm still thinking.." but I DON'T WANT TO WAIT! I wanna get cute little personalized things! And I already have my eyes set on my baby's first pair of shoes [take a guess on what brand]. Yeah, I'm crazy. TRY BEING PREGNANT, you'll feel the same! Well, I'm not gonna spoil my kid that much; I'm just too anxious for these next few months to pass by so I can finally meet my baby for the first time. Now that I know the gender, it's easier to plan! And I would love to get started on a scrapbook. That can take up my time, in a good way, instead of shopping lol.

Oh, and another good thing is that I received my Medi-Cal insurance approval in the mail today. WOOHOO! So my next appointment will be January 9th & I get to see baby again [yay]. Then I have my next 4D ultrasound on February 14th in Glendale :D I'm also allowed 10 guests! That's all I want on Valentine's Day: to see my baby! And this time, the features will be a lot clearer. I can't wait to see who the baby looks like more.

Anyways, I'm gonna go back to looking at more baby stuff, HAHA! Goodbye 2008, you have brought many good memories, some sad & unfortunate [especially Margaux's situation], but I'm grateful for everything I have experienced.

BE SAFE EVERYONE!

No comments: