Monday, December 8, 2008

Sick.

I haven't written in the last couple of days since I've been sick since Friday after I came from the doctor's office. It's still bugging me; I have a headache and a stuffy nose right now. On Friday I probably drank 10 bottles of water and double the amount on Saturday. I pee like every 20 minutes, haha. I tried the most "natural" ways of getting rid of my sickness since taking meds does scare me [with the baby and all]. My doctor said I could take Tylenol or Robittussin in cases when I'm sick with a cold and cough. I had the worst sore throat so I was going crazy with cough drops, but they didn't seem to work. Food kinda made me feel queezy, soup just made me feel hot, but throughout the entire weekend I've loaded up on so much water. I pretty much drank a whole case and more. Now my sore throat is gone, but I find it hard to rest sometimes because it hurts when I breathe since it's too dry or at times, I can't breathe at all because my nose is so stuffy. Ahhh. This puts me in such a crappy mood, ESPECIALLY SATURDAY NIGHT, when Mark was out all night & I couldn't get my ass out of bed, and I had no medication. I asked him to bring me back some Tylenol because I was seriously dying, but he didn't get home until 2am (and you can just imagine how cranky I was. I wasn't gonna let myself fall asleep until I was satisfied with yelling at him). So yeah, that's been me all weekend, just laying in bed trying my best to get well & still drinking tons and tons of water.

I've decided that I'm not going to go through the whole screening for my baby. I know it's important to see if there is anything wrong, but I'd rather not go through it because I know that no matter what, I will love and care for my baby. Why would I let myself stress out throughout my entire pregnancy? I want to enjoy every day of it, and as long as I see through the ultrasounds and healthy heartbeats that my baby is doing okay, then I'm satisfied. So far everything feels good and normal. Hopefully (praying) that my baby is as healthy as can be.

No comments: