Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Santa...


Hello Kitty Vintage Cuff Tee, $24


Louis Vuitton Batignolles Vertical, this is for you to look at Babe *wink* ok, I'm just dreaming..

Disney Couture Cinderella Pave Glass Slipper Necklace, $60


Snowball Hoodie Scarf, $38


Harajuku Lovers "Love" perfume, .33 ounce, $25
Forever 21 gift card

Snoogle Maternity Pillow, $50



American Apparel California Fleece Pullover Raglan Hoody Dress, $39

Lomo Diana Dreamer Camera, $65

Toms in White Canvas and Classic Glitter, $42 & $48


Silence & Noise Motorcycle Jacket, $128



Dita Supadupa Sunglasses, $200





Toms Wrap Boot in Olive, $98





Paramore: The Final Riot DVD, $19.99





Juicy Couture "Kate" Maternity Skinny Jeans, I really don't want this pair, I just want a pair of Maternity SKINNY Jeans ): Why do they all have to be so expensive?!





Hello Kitty Beanie, $14.99



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the body pillows SUCK
and "maternity" clothes are just regular pants with an elastic band.
save yo money and spend some time thinking about your child, and talk to him/her while you do it and make em yoself.

Calee: said...

Um, I'm pretty sure that I care about my kid. I think I spend every minute, every second thinking about my child. The maternity pillows make me feel comfortable. I have a different one myself. I think Mark & I have MONEY saved up, PLEASEEEEEE, trust me. I'm so damn sure that I have a loving boyfriend who's taking care of me. I don't know how to sew or make my own clothes, and all I wanted (out of all maternity clothes) is a pair of jeans. One pair of jeans. So do your business as a mother instead of judging ME as one. You don't ever see ME judging your life & especially you. Thanks for the advice though!