Monday, December 1, 2008

Ahhh, cramps.

I'm so full. It hurts. Today I had Jollibee & I bought a bag full of hot pandesal from Valerio's (:

So now I can say that I'm 14 weeks pregnant! Yay, I'm "officially" in my 2nd trimester. I love going on this website (http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/14-weeks-pregnant.html) to read about my weekly status. Haha. It makes me laugh because many of the jokes regarding my body are so true.

Mark & I are planning to rent a fetal doppler from Stork Radio. I called my doctor's office & asked if I would be able to hear my baby's heartbeat this Friday. They said that the doctor doesn't use a fetal doppler since he determines the baby's heartbeat through the ultrasound itself. Gah. So I'm going to ask Dr. Lu to write me a prescription because in order to rent/purchase a fetal doppler, a prescription from your doctor is required. I want the one with the recorder so I can have a keepsake (of course). Rentals range from $20-$50 a month, depending what plan & which model you choose. I'm so eager to order it already.

I wanted to get some exercise today so I decided to go to the mall (: That's my 3rd time in a week at Del Amo mall. So bad. I was trying to find this flannel shirt that I was ABOUT to buy off Forever 21's website and it just sold out! AHHHHH. So I went to the store & I couldn't find it. I didn't think I'd find it because I've been there twice already this week & I didn't remember seeing it. I bought a few things then headed to Urban Outfitters to see the other shirt I liked (very similar except I hate the fact that it's $55 more expensive than the one from Forever). I tried it on..they only had it in yellow, and I wanted the turquoise one. All the colors are pretty though; if I had a choice, I'd take all the colors. It's soo cute! So I went home (after I bought my usual Jamba Juice) and purchased the turquoise shirt off the U.O. website. It's backordered until 12/19 -_- AHHHH. Oh well. As long as I get it. Plus, it's long & like a dress so it's perfect for my growing belly.

Walking around the mall felt so uncomfortable. I wore a really lose shirt, but my belly doesn't wanna hide. I already look like I'm 5 months pregnant, I SWEAR. I already had a belly before I got pregnant; the whole reason I went on Jenny Craig was to get rid of my fat! And now here I am, fatter than I'll ever be. Hahaha. I know I shouldn't whine, but seriously, my belly isn't as big as I would be in 5 months so it doesn't look like I'm pregnant; more like FAT. So people probably look and think, "Hmm, it's either she's eating wayyyyy too much or she's pregnant." Lol. But I guess that's a good thing; baby will be healthy =P

I'm going to start making my Christmas wish list. Although I doubt I'll get ANY of the items on my list (haha), I just wanna show what's been catching my attention lately. I'll do that in a separate blog so I can continue to edit it whenever I feel. Christmas is coming up so soon. I don't have a single idea of what to get anyone. The economy sucks right now, and I'm low on funds. Bare with me, family! At least we get you guys nice gifts every year compared to nothing at all!

I missed Heroes tonight, but that's okay because I prefer the no commercial version off Netflix. I need to lie down. These cramps suck. Goodnight everyone.

No comments: