Friday, December 19, 2008

The things that reassure me that I'm pregnant.

I love writing these blogs because I know that later on, I'm going to look back on them & probably want to re-live my pregnancy. So I like documenting EVERYTHING! So sorry if anything seems overexposed or explicit...like the following, lol.

So late last night (or early this morning, around 12:30am), after hours of complaining to Mark about how my breasts were aching/hurting so much, he finally said, "Babe, it's because you're lactating." And I'm like, "What?! Shut up, no I'm not." The pain was aggravating so I tried massaging (yeah, sounds weird) and BAM! I was lactating a very little amount of clear liquid (Some early colostrum, no?!) and I was like whoa! And Mark said, "See, I told you. You never believe me." I don't know HOW he knows my body better than I do. Last time I remember him doing this was when I kept complaining about how sick I was and he kept saying, "Babe, it's because you're pregnant." I never believe the guy, but he's always right! And I didn't think I was leaking because I'm still pretty early in my pregnancy but I know it's normal & has happened to many other people. Anyways, that was the first time I noticed my boobies doing that. I guess that means that I'll be a good candidate for breastfeeding after the baby's born. Yay! It's another reality-check to me that I really DO have a baby inside! Well yeah, I just wanted to share that. Coming from a first-timer. Haha.

No comments: