Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy does not make me happy...

...sometimes. But I forgot to mention last night that once we let that little dog onto our bed, I knew something was gonna happen. But I was nice enough to give him a chance. Then I saw him hovering over Bonnie's bed, and I told him, "Happy, you better not pee on Bonnie's bed." Right after I said that, I looked at OUR bed, and noticed a wet spot. I want to kill him sometimes. Okay, I don't want to kill him, but seriously, UGH! We just got our comforter dry cleaned too. Sigh.

He's officially not allowed on this bed until Bonnie goes home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Happy neutered? I forgot.

Calee: said...

yeah, he is, and the reason he's like that is because he's soooooo spoiled. he's hand fed everyday by his mommy, they let him bark whenever he wants, he has 100 toys lying everywhere, he's food aggressive, he even has a CRIB. so whenever margaux or bonnie comes over, he gets all pissy & claims everything as his own property. the only time he listens is around me or Mark. i don't know. i swear they'd accept him for a case on the dog whisperer but i told Mark that I wouldn't wanna be embarrassed on national tv because of his bad behavior lol.

Anonymous said...

LOL! What a poop face. You should definitely try for The Dog Whisperer. That would be sooo cool.