Thursday, February 5, 2009

24 weeks.

YAY! I'm 6 months. I seriously don't understand how time flies by this fast, and I think I mention that every single time I blog about reaching a new month. But it's so true! Baby Dylan is now the size of a foot long hot dog and probably weighs around 1 1/3 lb. Getting big, little boy!

So...what's been up?

-I can't see my toes if I stand up straight and look down. I just see a big bump with a line in the middle.
-My belly's HUGE. Good Lord.
-I got a real bad cramp in my left butt cheek a couple days ago & I found it almost impossible to walk. It's because I'm starting to exercise a LOT more. It still hurts now though.
-Now I get cramps on both legs
-Did I mention in a previous blog that my toes look fat? It's grossing me out.
-No sore ankles..yet.
-Right when I was telling Mark, "Man, I must be having it easy if I'm not getting lower back pain yet," I had a backache that night and it's continuing on.
-I find it much harder to sleep nowadays.
-Allergies are no fun & I avoid taking medicine. For the past week, I've been waking up EVERY single morning with a dry sore throat, a runny nose, and after I would clear my nostrils out, they'd turn out super dry (so it hurt so bad whenever I would breathe). And Mark has a cough so there he was, coughing all over the damn place & it drove me insane. It all started last week when it was all windy those couple of days, and now that it's raining, I'm hoping the air will be much cleaner.
-I get soooooooooooooooooooo exhausted, especially after I eat. I can't help it. I was walking around Cerritos Mall with Janelle today after we ate at Red Robin & I wanted to knock out. I was practically dragging myself.
-Um, weight gain, as always. Sigh. I look back on my pictures from last October (right before I found out I was pregnant, but I was already pregnant), and I just had that huge flashback of "Omg, I was on a focused diet & I worked so hard." But it's okay. My baby's gonna be HEALTHY!

Mark & I went to Ikea last weekend to check out some of the stuff that we might be interested in. We already purchased a new desk (smaller) and a new TV stand so we're getting ready to get started in this room! We need the clean the carpet first so we gotta do half of the room and then move everything to the other side & clean the other half. I already bought the crib bedding (I'm crazy, but it was on sale so I had to). I can't wait to order the crib & get the rest of the stuff from Ikea. I got my invitations in for my baby shower here in Lomita for next month but if you don't receive one for this one, don't worry, you're most likely receiving one for the big one in April :] It'll be super fun; one HUGE reunion.

Tomorrow morning I have to go in to the lab to get my glucose test done. It's the 1 hour test, and I have to drink that nasty looking orange soda full of sugar. It looks gross. I don't wanna do it. And how am I supposed to hold my pee for that long? I always need to pee. Oh well, I just gotta get this over with & hope for the results to come out okay. I also have my next doctor appointment on Wednesday (no ultrasound on that day). On Valentine's Day (Saturday) I have an appointment for my 4D ultrasound at Treasured Moments in Glendale & I'm SO excited for it. I'm pretty sure my chubby little boy is getting chubbier & I can't wait to see who he looks like more (most like his dad, just wait & see). My parents will be there with us, and I'm allowed 10 guests total so uh, I don't know if any of you guys wanna go and fill in those vacancies haha. It would be fun though. Very exciting. So February is definitely going to be an eventful month. And since it's already been a month, expect a video sometime this week.

I forced Mark to go with me to look at cribs & stollers at USA Baby last weekend & I've changed my mind on the stroller I want. Well, I wanted the Peg Perego Uno, but I'm officially drawn to the Peg Perego Skate. I believe Peg Perego's coming out with a new Skate version this April that's a LOT lighter & has some other features, but the 2008 version looks fine with me (and I'm not about to spend a grand on the new one). I tried it out at the store & that thing is SO smooth & easy to control. I tried the Uno & had a harder time. The Skate may be on the heavy side, but it's such a convenient stroller & I love the strollers with the bassinet option, and with this one it's all in one (I don't have to take anything in and out to convert the bassinet to the seat). I love it!! Oh and Steph was right, the Peg Perego car seat is freaking HEAVY.

Btw, I've been going insane tagging people on Facebook because I went through all my pictures so if you got tagged, HA! Sorry, it was pretty fun looking back.

And lastly, I just wanted to greet Janelle (MY CHOLO!) a Happy 22nd Birthday! I LOVE YOU! And Baby Dylan loves his nina!

No comments: