Thursday, February 19, 2009

26 weeks.

"Week 26: If it feels like time is speeding by while simultaneously dragging on, you're not crazy, you're just pregnant." -parentsconnect.com

Uh, yeah. Exactly.

6 and a half months. Yay! I'm only a couple weeks away from reaching my 3rd trimester (I'm so excited yet dreading it at the same time). I started experiencing the pains. My lower back kills me when I'm sleeping. I have to drown myself in pillows; I steal them from Mark, and I have to surround myself because my back needs the support but so do my legs since I have to force myself to sleep on my sides only. I change positions so often, and my middle of the night/early morning bathroom trips prevent me from being able to fall asleep for about an hour. Ah. Killing me.

What is fun though is that Dylan kicks so often now. He'll kick super hard at times, and I look down and see some sort of wave or ripple effect going on in my belly. And the hardening of my belly happens like 10 times a day, I swear, and it's always on my left side. It doesn't hurt; it just feels uncomfortable. And I can feel him tumbling and whirling around in there, it's insane. I even had Mark feel it, and he was like whoaaaa. At night time before I go to sleep, I play classical music for him. He kicks throughout the entire time; he kicks the second he hears it. I downloaded 100 of the most popular classical songs, and I love listening to it too because it reminds me of the 8 years of piano lessons I took. Haha. But I'm glad I do feel him being active; it lets me know that he's doing just fine in there.






Yesterday, Janelle & I drove to the valley to have a late celebration for her 22nd birthday. I decided to be We met up with Jeanillie & Lia (& Jsun!) @ Topanga Mall, and we just hung around for a bit. I swear by 4pm everyday, I am like ready to zonk out. I was so tired while walking. We stopped by Forever 21 to see if a miracle would happen & I would find something I really liked, but I just ended up buying a white cardigan (adding on to my other ones). Afterwards, we went to Bj's for Happy Hour so Jeanillie & Janelle could have a couple drinks, and then we headed to Cheesecake Factory for dinner along with Stacey, Req, Lina, and Jonathan (Jsun stopped by later on). Good food. And of course, I ordered myself a slice of oreo cheesecake (so good). Fun times. I had to get home and take my prenatal vitamins since I forgot to bring them with me. I was so exhausted by the end of the night; I slept in for a good 10 hours.

So I have almost all the invitations in. I gotta send out the Lomita invitations by next week, and I ordered a few invitations for the Palmdale one for some friends & family. I ordered two different kinds of invitations for the Palmdale shower because I like to make things different =P And because a certain design is much pricier, but I knew I had to get some because I love it too much. Putting invitations together is fun. It gives me something to do, pssh. So expect your invitations in the mail soon. The latest you'd receive it (I'd say) is in two weeks.

Much more planning to do. Thank God I have my sister & Lia to help me through all the other stuff. My brain hurts. Oh, and btw, my mother (in the Philippines) just called me this morning and told me, "I'm not coming in March; I'm coming first week of April." Uh, yeah. Whatever. I don't know what to believe anymore, honestly.

Goodnight world!

No comments: