Thursday, February 26, 2009

Worst Day of my Life.

All I gotta say is, I was planning to have a wonderful day; I was excited to come home from Palmdale, get myself ready to purchase my No Doubt/Paramore tickets, redecorate the room, and spend my time with the boyfriend. Week 27 started out in the worst way possible.

Tough.

Everything went wrong today. Life. It's ironic how your entire life can change in just one second. I will always envy those who have it much easier, but it takes sacrifices & suffering to get to better things, things we deserve, and we'll get there.

I love Mark so much. I held him so tight today. I love our baby Dylan. They are my life, and I will always dedicate myself 110% to them.

4 comments:

julieanndee said...

I'm so sorry about everything..i'm kind of speechless...

p.s. you guys will mos def be in my prayers <33

Anonymous said...

i hope everything is okay. i'm not use to seeing you so down bc you're usually so bubbly :[

Calee: said...

Julie ann, thank you, please pray for us; we definitely need it the most right now. and i know you know the actual situation since I know mark told ronell. it's so hard & i hope you guys stay safe too :[

And Vicky, yes, I know, usually I am so happy :( but yesterday was a huge wreck. I also hope things will be okay.

alexsantos said...

i don't know what happened but i hope things get better babyboo! love you, will say a prayer for you guys.