Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today...


No Doubt / Paramore tour dates were released.
They are performing on July 31st & August 1st at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Irvine;
the final dates of the tour!
I AM THERE. The only night I will ever probably go out for a very, very long time.
Sorry Baby Dylan. Mommy will have to leave you at home for a night.


Anyways, I'm pooped. I had to pick up my parents at 9:30am at LAX (they came back from Florida), and we had lunch at Mimi's Cafe in Northridge. It was the worst experience that I have ever had at Mimi's Cafe. It's one of mine & Mark's favorite restaurants to go to so I was excited to have my regular Thai chicken wrap (which isn't even on the menu, but I've been going to Mimi's Cafe for so long that it's a must for me to continue ordering it). They didn't have the peanut sauce anymore. The bread they served wasn't fresh. They put buffalo sauce in my wrap when I asked for BBQ sauce. The wrap was HORRIBLE. I took two bites & stopped eating. The fries tasted like crap. It was horrible. Torrance Mimi's Cafe--I'm going to only you guys! At least they still make it PERFECT for me (:

After Mimi's my parents wanted fresh pandesal from Valerio's so we had to drive all the way to Panorama City (I have always hated driving there seriously). Then I drove them back here to Palmdale. I got to see my babies! Bonnie's nose got super pink again; last time she stayed with us in Lomita, her nose darkened. Chumbah was so excited to see me, and when he acts like that he starts making weird noises that it actually sounds like he's talking to me. And he rests his head on my lap. But he scares me right now because he has the tendency to jump on you and hit you in the face (because he gets so excited to get petted; last year he jumped real hard on Mark's nuts & Mark wasn't functional for a week and almost passed out one time, scary). But yeah, I couldn't spend too much time outside with them because they all get crazy on me & I don't want them to jump on my belly. I was really exhausted anyways. I did the dishes (because my brother doesn't know how to clean a house), and it literally took me 45 minutes because my mom broke her wrist & she can't do much. I took a 2 hour nap, watched some Lakers, ate a little bit (I couldn't eat my leftovers. Too gross). And now here I am, wide awake.

So there are a lot more people coming to the Lomita shower than I expected so now I gotta plan out games & giveaways & prizes & food & whatever else. I didn't expect to plan or do anything besides chat with everyone & eat because I thought it was going to be a small shower. But I'm excited. 2 and a half weeks away!

1 comment:

julieanndee said...

yupp we're very lucky (not sarcastically) for our boring relationship that leads us to getting super excited over making purchases haha..

i absolutely love the mono speedy 35! SUPER LUCKY! i was eyeing that bag online but ended up just getting the damier to match ronnels wallet. haha ;P.

anyways, i hope all is well with you & baby dylan.. one day we should totally get together since we live really close to eachother.. :] take care <3