Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stokke Xplory.






When Mark & I went to Ikea last night, I saw this one couple with a baby boy & I couldn't stop staring at their interesting-looking stroller. So I stared..and stared [because I was so curious to find out what kind it was]..until I found the brand name written on the side. I fell in love with it especially with the fact that the baby was risen all the way up on top of the stroller where his mother easily fed him right in front of her face. It's my new obsession. I went on YouTube & all these other websites just to research on it [price almost gave me a heart attack]. The comfort, the weight, the features...ahhhhh. Now I want to see it IRL. Watch out Peg Perego. I might just change my mind on you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow that thing is worth more than my car.