Friday, February 13, 2009

Pre-Valentine's.

I always forget to write about things on the days they happen. I have so many things processing through my mind & then I forget things easily. So absent-minded nowadays.

Yesterday, Janelle & I were having lunch at Bj's Restaurant, and our waiter was some tall black dude. So we were chatting until we finally got our order, and this other guy serving our food [who wasn't our waiter] asked us if we needed anything else. I asked for ketchup & ranch, and when he came back, he looked at Janelle and said, "Hey, do you have a sister or relative that works here? Because I swear you look just like my co-worker." She said no, of course, and he just kept insisting, "Really? I swear you look just like her; the face, the hair, the eyes...[staring]." All I could do was roll my eyes & laugh in my head. I kept thinking, "Wow I wonder how long it took him to think of that one." The guy was obviously hitting on her, and I couldn't help but laugh at her the entire time. He constantly came back to our table & kept chatting with her, while my pregnant fat ass was muching down on my BBQ sandwich [no really, I was chowing down like a pig, I told them, "Don't mind me..I'm hungry."] And the next thing I know, another waiter was at our table & they were surrounding us & I was just so confused & felt so awkward. In the end, the guy [whose name shall not be mentioned] gave her his number on a piece of paper. I was telling her, "GOD CHOLO..WHY IS IT THAT EVERYWHERE WE GO, YOU ALWAYS GOTTA GET HIT ON!" Man, ever since I've KNOWN her! I can remember them too, but that would be too many to write down. Lol. So Andrew, in case you ever read this, I am pure proof that you're sexy girlfriend DOES get hit on a lot; and it always happens when she's with ME!

I noticed that my road rage is uncontrollable. No matter who's in the car with me or if I'm by myself, I find myself yelling at every stupid move another driver makes. And when I'm with Janelle, she puts up with me. Thanks Chols. And after my crazy foul mouth was blabbing all over the place [I was even like, "Sorry Baby Dylan. Don't listen to your Mommy."], Janelle said, "Oh Cholo. You remind me so much of Juno. You're just like her." Ah. Yes. That's why it's one of my favorite movies, even before I found out I was pregnant. Her attitude is definitely something I can relate to. HAHA.

So tomorrow you guys should expect a blog from me with a bunch of ultrasound pictures. About 11 more hours to go! Oh, and I know I was supposed to do a video, but I'll do it soon, on a day where I don't look like crap [which is like every day now].

P.S. Does anyone have ideas on what to do for a smaller shower (like how to entertain my guests)? Because idk what I'm doing.

No comments: