Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthday Wishlist

I turn 21 on April 8th (which is also mine & Mark's 3 year anniversary). I always forget that my 21st birthday is coming up because I'm so distracted with the baby shower & the pregnancy itself. These are a couple things I'd really love to get my hands on especially before Dylan's here (:

Canon PowerShot SD990 IS Digital Camera
At first, I wanted an amateur SLR camera, but the camera we have right now is huge, heavy, & bulky. I miss having a compact camera. I read / watched reviews on it & it seems pretty good (and I seriously live off reviews). This is where all of Dylan's first pictures are gonna store up for a while :D

Tokidoki Creativa - Celebrazione
This will be Dylan's diaper bag :]


Babies R Us gift card
For all of the baby stuff we'll need.




...and last but most importantly, for everything to be okay for Mark & our family. Sigh.

No comments: