Friday, March 20, 2009

Pee pee head.

It's so weird, but when I lifted up my shirt to see my belly in the mirror 20 minutes ago, I realized my belly button doesn't look the same as it did 2 days ago (literally 2 days ago). It's as if it's ready to pop inside out! It's crazy how quick my belly grows...that means Dylan's growing! It's crazy & exciting all at the same time. You guys might not notice it as much in the pictures, but it's my belly, and I know FOR SURE that it doesn't look the same.


2 days ago (Wednesday, 29 weeks & 6 days pregnant)


Tonight (Friday, 30 weeks & 1 day pregnant)

Do you guys see it?! In the first picture, my belly button hole appears wider (that's why I mentioned in a previous blog that my belly button hole feels wider). In the 2nd picture, it doesn't look as wide anymore! It's like becoming a small little hole with a decreasing outline (at the top). Idk. It probably doesn't seem like a drastic change, but for me, I'm just incredibly amazed. ha. My baby's growing so fast (x

Anyways, like I mentioned in yesterday's blog, I'm sick with a cough. I'm thankful that it's not like crazy, drastic coughing, but I do have to force myself to cough hard at times to get rid of all this nasty mucous. It's really annoying. But yeah, and the fact that I drink a lot of water helps me a lot towards getting better, but it doesn't help control my bladder. For instance, I coughed really hard earlier this evening, and I realized that I practically peed in my pants. Embarrasing, much? Good thing I was home. Then I googled it up through Yahoo Answers to see what other pregnant women had to say about these types of incidents. I'm not alone! Sigh. Being pregnant is such an experience. It's like fun, exciting, scary, laggy, embarrassing, hard, uncomfortable--all at the same time. So heads up, try not to make me laugh too hard, and hopefully I never sneeze or cough hard in public.

Have you ever peed your pants while pregnant?

18 weeks pregnant and peed myself while coughing, overreacted?

No comments: