Thursday, March 19, 2009

Week 30.

Week 30 is already torture. The awesome news is that all this pain and discomfort that I'm experiencing ends in 2 months--then it switches to being full-time mommy!

So yesterday I woke up feeling extremely sick. WHY?!?!?! Ugh. I swear I just got better over a week ago, but now I've developed a cough. I'm back to drinking 8 bottles of water a day, and my [already constant] pee trips have increased. Instead of once a night, it's gone to 3x a night; and then once an hour during the day. I hate being sick. I do everything I can to get rid of my symptoms. Lots of tissue, water, & sleep. And I know yesterday's weather was kinda hotter than usual, but I was seriously BURNING UP in my room, even with all the windows and doors open. And I was sweating while I was sleeping; very uncomfortable. Hopefully this doesn't get any worse; we have our "Maternity Tea & Tour" at Little Company this Sunday & I'm trying to make it this time. Last time, I was dying & I couldn't breathe.

In addition to my sickness, my belly's gotten HUGE in the past week. I swear, my belly button didn't look the way it did during the shower less than a week ago. It's just opening up wider [sounds gross, I know], and my stomach feels so heavy. It's putting so much pressure on my back. It literally kills me now. I didn't experience much back pain until this week. LORD!!! It seriously hurts. And when I sit down [like I am right now trying to type this blog], it really isn't too comfortable. Now when I sleep, I HAVE to make sure I'm surrounded by pillows supporting my entire back, in between my legs, my arms, and my head. It kills me. Being sick is just the worst thing that could happen right now. The third trimester is gonna kick my ass, I already know it [because it already is]. I just came from CVS half an hour ago, and I was standing there staring at what medications are safe for me to take. My feet / legs were aching like crazy. I was barely standing there for 10 minutes. My feet just get so sore. Man, my back seriously aches. This is insane! I knew I was speaking too early; I sound so whiney, but it's just me jotting down exactly what I'm feeling so in the future I can look back and laugh at myself. Hey, it's not so easy being pregnant, okay?!

Okay, so I know I've been talking about how much I hate my neighbor. This has been going on ever since I first moved in with Mark in 2006. There are MULTIPLE incidents that he's done against us, especially a RECENT event that happened a couple weeks ago, but this is something I have no problem sharing. Mark's mom was off today so she spent a lot of time going in and out of the house running errands. My neighbor decides to go up to her to try & be nice and "explain" himself & why he does stupid things. One thing he brought up was the "Poop issue." So what happened was, a couple years back, we started finding POOP at our front door. Literally, shit. Awkward, we kept thinking, until it continued happening throughout the week. We automatically KNEW it was our neighbor because he does weird stupid shit like that. He's very nosy. And he tells Mark's mom that he thought it was BONNIE'S POOP. First of all, I got Bonnie in the summer of 2007; he started putting that poop at our front door before we even had Bonnie. Then later on, Bonnie gets kicked out because the landlord actually came in and found her here. Well, the 2nd time I brought her back here, somebody had told the landlord that Bonnie was here, and we were told to that she had to leave so we had to take her back to Palmdale [to my dad's house]. I was so furious. I was crying, extremely angry, because Bonnie & Margaux were keeping me sane at the time. I loved having them around, and to have somebody SNITCH on my dogs for no reason was unacceptable. I just didn't understand. Bonnie never barks; she always poops outside & I pick up right after her. And to have my stupid neighbor SNITCH on me like that was ridiculous. He finally admitted it to Mark's mom that HE WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT PUTTING THE POOP AT OUR DOOR, ALL BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS BONNIE'S. First of all, don't ASSUME. If you think it's my pet, ASK ME FIRST. He said, "I didn't want to tell Calee because I didn't want to embarrass her." EMBARRASS ME?! My friend, you're embarrassing yourself by being extremely RUDE & placing shit on our property. Don't go assuming & suddenly take wrong actions by placing poop at our front door. And you know where all that poop comes from? CATS! There are cats that come by our house especially late at night [we always see them sitting on the wall; it's either a cat sitting there or a possum, yock]. So obviously the cats poop on both our yards, and he just kept assuming it was MY LABRADOR RETRIEVER. Bonnie's poop isn't even close to being THAT small either. She poops big ones [ha], and I always ALWAYS go out with her to pick up after her. She's such a sweet dog, I don't even know why anyone would tell the landlord about her. All my other neighbors always come by and say, "Omgggg you're such a cute dog!" and they love to pet her! She's the sweetest dog ever, I just really can't get over it. It was such horrible news that day when I found out I had to bring Bonnie back to Palmdale. I was so devastated because having her around really kept me happy; it was like raising a kid. So yeah, that's what my neighbor was talking to Mark's mom about. She just straight up told him to never come onto our property again, and that it was really stupid for him to assume things like that. Stupid, stupid person. He didn't even bring up the incident that happened a couple weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure he's just scared to because he knows WE KNOW. Asshole. He's pretty good at ruining peoples' lives for absolutely no damn reason. Ugh, just LEAVE US ALONE!

On a lighter note, I'm really excited for the Palmdale shower now! 2 more weeks! And I know time is gonna fly by because I have so much to do beforehand. My doctor appointment, running a couple errands, my mom flying in from the Philippines. Ah. Just hoping my belly/back cooperates with me most of the time. Oh yeah, and Mark & I got a speeding ticket last November, and the due date for it was on March 2nd. Since that whole "incident" happened 3 weeks ago, we lost a lot of his paperwork so we couldn't find the paper to tell us where & when the whole fine was due. Finally Mark found the paper 2 days ago, and I thought we had to owe them almost $1,000 because they claimed we didn't have "insurance" at the time [which I did, and which I SHOWED TO THE COP; ugh stupid cop]. Mark went to the Long Beach courthouse & paid his fine [showing proof of insurance as well], which was a total of $215. Woo, so relieving! And we're late for over 2 weeks. Lucky us. Oh, and I just wanna say how proud I am of Mark for getting an A on his quiz today (: He studied his butt off like crazy last night and early this morning. Yay! (:

Well, goodnight! Dylan's busting those fake contractions on me right now.

No comments: