Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our room is 98% finished.

Daylight savings time is throwing me off. I can't believe it's already 6pm; I'm not used to this. I've been busy. I had to run a bunch of errands today. The Dollar Tree over here sucks. I like the one in the valley; I'm sure it has way more stuff. lol. I ended up keeping a bunch of the decorations that I got from Party City because some of it was actually cheaper. I can't believe the shower is in less than 4 days! It's stressful, but I'm super excited now.

Things are still pretty stressful at home. Mark's RT101 program is ridiculous & his focus is being thrown off track after all that had happened. I feel bad for my boyfriend. I try & help him with everything I can, and I haven't been asking him to help me with the room & stuff. I just know he has too much on his mind. It kills me inside to know how bad this is affecting him (and our family of course). I try to keep him positive, and I continue to encourage him that giving up is never an option (just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming...). You can do it babe! You can, really. We can!

Anyways, here are a couple videos. The first video is just my usual pregnancy update. The second video of the room & my big fat belly! :] Oh, and Mark & I were talking about repainting the room (in white, it's color already) because it's gotten so dirty...all those times we've fought over the past 3 years involving pizza being thrown at each other & breaking things. Fun stuff. I love us.

Enjoy!
















4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww the crib looks so cute!

hi cal! :) i got your babyshower gift today & i hope you like it & i hope no one else got it for you yet! lmao its so perfect! can't wait to see you in april! <3

alexsantos said...

hahaha i'm excited for that laugh! i feel so internet-famous because you mentioned me ;) i'm excited for saturday and can't wait to see you guys! and wtf, mark was a monk!? i had no idea! i love your room, it's so neat and color-themed!

Calee: said...

stacey- aw thank you!! i can't wait to see you all in april too..it's gonna be so fun :D

and alex- AHAHAHAHA. yes, mark was a monk when he was little..with no eyebrows and errthang. that's why the guy is always usually a happy guy. haha.i can't wait to see you on saturday too! i'm excited!!! hopefully we can catch mark with that laugh, like foreal..i want the world to see it too! HAHA.

jade alyssa-nicole said...

hey calee i got a new blogger thing, i'm going to delete the last one. i love the crib!!!! :D